The VU Testing Center offers the following types of tests:
New students and transfer students may need to take the ACCUPLACER Entry/Placement test prior to their initial registration. You should do your very best on the Accuplacer placement test. Your test scores will determine your initial classes when you start at VU.
NOTE: You must present valid identification for all testing.
- Accuplacer Computerized Placement Testing
- Institution (blackboard) testing
- Professional Certification and other types of testing.
- Certification test candidates must comply with additional requirements as mandated by the test sanctioning or governing body in their discipline. Certification candidates must schedule and register with the Testing Center or their test sponsor. No "walk-ins" will be tested.
- INDIANA HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY - TASC Test (Test Assessing Secondary Completion)The TASC test is administered by appointment, typically each week on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons and it takes both sessions to complete the exam. You MUST pre-register for the exam. SEE REGISTRATION INFORMATION PAGE
Testing Center Testing Hours - Reporting Times
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Due to COVID-19 an appointment is need to take the Accuplacer.
- Must present valid photo identification
The VU Testing Center is located on the Vincennes Campus in the Shake Learning Resource Center in room 104. Campus Phone: 812-888-5404.