Program Review - Institutional Effectiveness
Academic Program Review
The purpose of academic program review is to provide a process for evaluating and continuously improving the quality of our academic programs at Vincennes University (VU). The review is a comprehensive analysis that incorporates a variety of data about the program, and involves input from program staff, leadership, and other departments.
- Ensure that academic programs are maintained at the highest level of quality.
- Provide a basis for continuous improvement of academic programs.
- Provide a clear picture of academic program strengths, challenges, and opportunities.
- Ensure the viability of academic programs.
- Guide strategic planning, decision-making, and resource allocation.
- Ensure alignment of academic programs with the VU mission.